R3M Engineering is seeking dedicated, qualified Water and Wastewater Construction Engineers with background and experience in constructing water and wastewater infrastructure projects to add to our Old Bridge, New Jersey office. These individuals will be responsible for the successful completion of construction administration, resident observation, and reporting services for our clients. Successful candidates shall demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or Civil Engineering Technology
- 4-8 years of construction inspection experience in water and wastewater field, involving pipeline, pump station, treatment plant, or large civil construction projects
- Demonstrated organization, coordination and scheduling capabilities relating to construction planning and execution.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Knowledge of codes and standards for construction of capital projects
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the state of New Jersey
- Familiarity with project scheduling and database systems preferred
Become part of a team of engineers and technicians that offer practical experience on both large and small scale projects in the water and wastewater fields. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
R3M Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit your qualifications along with a cover letter in confidence to Human Resources Manager, R3M Engineering, Inc., 1405 Route 18, Suite 208, Old Bridge NJ 08857, or by email to email@example.com.