R3M Engineering is seeking dedicated, qualified construction technicians with background and experience in water and wastewater infrastructure projects to add to our Old Bridge, New Jersey office. These individuals will be responsible for construction inspection and reporting services for
various projects. Successful candidates shall demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Civil Engineering Technology or Construction Management
- 2-4 years of construction inspection experience in water and wastewater field, involving pipeline, pump station, treatment plant,
or large civil construction projects
- Demonstrated organization, coordination and scheduling capabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Familiarity with project scheduling and database systems preferred
- Experience with general civil site work, structural, or mechanical construction a plus
Become part of a team of engineers and technicians that offer practical experience on both large and small scale projects in the water and wastewater fields. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
R3M Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit your qualifications along with a cover letter in confidence to Human Resources Manager, R3M Engineering, Inc., 1405 Route 18, Suite 208, Old Bridge NJ 08857, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.